Login to Complete An Application or to Access Judging Panel
PLEASE NOTE: THE NOMINATION PERIOD FOR THE 2020 TRIBUTE TO WOMEN AWARDS HAS ENDED. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING US FOR THE 2021 AWARDS, PLEASE LET US KNOW AT NKOUL@YWCA-SV.ORG
Early Bird Deadline for nominations: Dec 20, 2019; Honoree Package Fee*: $3,500
Final Deadline for nominations: Jan 24, 2020; Honoree Package Fee*: $4,000
*Nonprofit/ Government Agency Package Fee: $3,000.
Nominator: Person who is proposing a candidate to be considered for the Tribute to Women or Emerging Leader Award.
Nominee: Person who is being proposed, and considered, to be awarded.
Honoree: Selected nominee who will be awarded the Tribute to Women or Emerging Leadership Award.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the Tribute to Women Award and the Emerging Leader Award?
The Tribute to Women award is awarded to women in executive level positions, who exhibit exceptional management skills in leading employees or managing work groups or projects
The Emerging Leader award is awarded to women who have the POTENTIAL to meet the qualifications of the Tribute to Women awards. These exceptional women are in the first five years of their career but show strong evidence of leadership and eventual executive potential.
How many nominations can my company submit?
There is no limit on the number of nominations a company submits. However, there is a limit for the number of Awards Honorees per company. For the Tribute to Women category, a maximum of FOUR Honorees can be selected per company, EACH from a different business unit or division.
Is there any fees for submitting nominations?
There is NO fees for submitting nominations. Companies with selected Honorees will be contacted regarding the Honoree Package and to explore sponsorship opportunities.
What is the Honoree Package and when do I pay it?
A participating company is committed to pay for the Honoree Package only when a Nominee is selected as an Honoree.
We will be contacting the nominator or application contacts for details on how to pay the fee. The Honoree Package includes the following:
- Table of ten at the Awards Dinner on May 2020 at the beautiful Fairmont San Jose; includes three course dinner and wine.
- One commemorative award for the Honoree.
- Video profile of Honoree; Honoree is filmed for a memorable segment that is shown at the Awards Dinner.
- Women Empowering Women Honoree Breakfast event; 2020 Honorees are welcomed into YWCA’s exclusive and prestigious legacy of Tribute to Women Honorees at a breakfast event in March 2020. Honorees have an opportunity to connect and be inspired by their peers.
- Honorees and their organizations will be recognized on stage at the YWCA Tribute to Women Awards event and in the event program.
- Social media recognition for Tribute to Women Honorees and Nominating Companies throughout YWCA Silicon Valley channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
When will I get to know if my nominee has been selected as an Honoree?
Nominators will be informed if their nominee has been selected as an Award Honoree by mid-February 2020.
We wish to sponsor the event, who do we contact?
We are thrilled that you are considering partnering with YWCA Silicon Valley to sponsor the Awards. Please contact us HERE
If your question has not been answered by any of the above, please contact: